Acrylic mirror is Lighter & Easier to Handle & Fabricate than glass mirror
Safer than glass (non-shattering, impact-resistant, flexible)
Available in clear, textures and colors
Applications: - Ceiling tiles, lavatory mirrors, observation mirrors, fitness center mirrors, cases, signage, end-cap displays, auto backup mirrors, interior trim & accessories, security mirrors, see-through security mirrors, inspection mirrors
Exhibits the highest strength and stiffness Mirrored acrylic sheet is made with continuously processed acrylic sheet. Fabback® mirror sheet features the industry's toughest protective back-coating. The durability of this sheet makes it virtually scratch-resistant during fabrication.
(8) P95 Matte-finish pattern is available in Clear and Colors. P95 Clear has a matte finish that reduces reflected light. It has excellent ink and paint retention. The perfect choice for hot-stamping, silk-screening, and vinyl sign-making. Use for privacy windows, pantry and cupboard doors. Obscures objects behind it, yet let lights through. Very decorative with back-lighting. Makes attractive signage. Colors are available in translucent, transparent and opaque.
Impact modified acrylic is a continuously processed blended sheet that offers superior impact strength. Ideal applications include displays, skylights, signage, windows, doors and any indoor/outdoor application where durability is needed.
40% impact modified acrylic is:
- 5 to 6 times stronger than general-purpose acrylic.
-10 to 15 times stronger than double strength window glass.
- 20 to 30 times stronger than polished wire glass or other glasses.
100% impact modified acrylic is:
-10 times stronger than general-purpose acrylic.
- Approximately 20 to 30 times stronger than double strength window glass.
- Approximately 40 to 50 times stronger than polished wire glass or other ...